The student news site of St. Louis School, Milan

Spirit of St. Louis

Spirit of St. Louis

Spirit of St. Louis

UCL- University College of London

Requirements for UCL

UCL considers your score in three Higher Level subjects and total point score. Entry requirements heavily depend on which course you apply for, but generally these are a few key points if you’d like to apply for UCL:

Higher level subjects

• For all courses at least 5 points are required in each Higher Level subject while for standard subjects grades lower than 5 might be accepted.
  • Most programs have subject requirements at a higher level. For example, Economics programmes will require economics at a higher level.

Maths requirements

• Where A Level Mathematics is a subject requirement, either Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches or Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation at Higher Level is required.
  • Where A Level Further Mathematics is a subject requirement, only Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches at Higher Level is accepted.

SCORES

Minimum accepted IB : 34 points.

SAT: 1490 points

UCL is considered a very prestigious University and is renowned for its world-class research, global influence and impact across a broad range of subjects. The most notable subjects at UCL, where they are ranked top 10 worldwide, are; Education (1), Architecture and the Built Environment (2), Archaeology (3), Anatomy and Physiology (7),  Geography (9), Life Sciences and Medicine (10), Pharmacy and Pharmacology (7), and Psychology (10).